Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i'm so flattered!...(kind of)

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I'm not blushing.
The top image of Gingiroth(orange guy) was a piece I made for flyers for a solo show I had in October of 2006. I posted the image on flickr last year. Just a few weeks ago the below image of one of my flickr friends appeared. I've seen my image on other sites as well but at least they stated who the artist was. I come across articles on Cartoon Brew about this stuff too often. Half honored, half shocked, I'm not looking forward to more of this.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! i thought you were joking about this! so lame!!! you should sue his ass!

Anonymous said...

Pathetic. Yours is better anyways.And don't forget about the party on saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

congrats! you now belong to the superstar club. once someone copies you, you're in. (please post more often, btw) :)

Anonymous said...

Boo. Copy is lame.

Unknown said...

yours is way mo better. don't sweat the imitation - lead and you'll be followed. :-)

&Rew.